Mobile Vet in Findlay, OH
Have you ever wished for greater ease and convenience regarding your pet’s healthcare? Flag City Mobile Veterinary Clinic is the only mobile vet in Hancock County. We offer a wide range of services to help you manage your pet’s health to help ensure they live a long, happy life. Dr. Katie Frederick treats dogs and cats, providing everything from wellness exams and vaccinations to dental care, surgery, state-of-the-art diagnostics, and end-of-life care. With our mobile veterinary unit, we come to you!
Why Choose a Mobile Vet?
Our mobility gives us the opportunity to visit with our patients in a more personalized and relaxed atmosphere. Instead of having to bundle up your pet and drive them over to the animal hospital, you can simply make an appointment and await our team’s arrival.
The benefits of choosing Flag City Mobile Veterinary Clinic include:
- Avoid the hustle and bustle of a clinic setting, which can be stressful for pets and people alike
- You can easily fit your pet's appointment into your busy schedule, because we'll come to you
- We can assess your pet in their own environment and more accurately determine the causes of abnormal behaviors
- Your pet won't be juggled from one vet to another; Dr. Katie Frederick will always be your vet
- No exposure to sick or contagious pets (or humans)
- More accurate test results (stress can interfere with heart rate, blood pressure, and more)
- Not having to worry about your pet missing out on veterinary care because they (or you) are physically unable to travel
Our Pet Care Services in Findlay, OH
Dr. Katie Frederick provides the same variety of services you’d find in any brick-and-mortar animal hospital, including: